1. The owner will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the Guest or any person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst residing at the property.
2. There are four elements to the payments needed:
2.1Booking Deposit - (25%)
2.2Balance - (75%) Payable six weeks before arrival. Failure to pay balance will result in cancellation of dates
2.3 A cleaning fee of 70 Euros is payable on collection of keys, exception is if its been paid in advance this will be shown as a cleaning fee on your quote. Late arrivals after 5pm extra charge 15 euros payable on arrival
2.4Security Deposit –Payable one week before arrival, charged to cover any damage that may occur (e.g. broken crockery, stained linen etc.) Fully Refundable when the Property has been checked, typically 48 hours after departure.
3. If the booking is made within six weeks of the Rental the Full payment is required with your booking form, the security deposit of £150.00 One week before arrival.
4. If the booking is made more than six weeks before arrival, a deposit of 25% of the rental sum is to be made with the booking form. The balance of the rental sum is due six weeks prior to arrival. The Security Deposit, One week before arrival.
5. If a cancellation is requested more than six weeks in advance of the Booking the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the Guest. If the cancellation is requested within six weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain 100% of deposit and reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
6. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of 4 which include adults and children.
7. Guests agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good using the security deposit) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
8. Unless otherwise stated the rental of the property includes, taxes and utilities. The property is 'self-catering' and is equipped with crockery, cutlery, bedding, cleaning equipment (brushes, mops and vacuum cleaner), linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels).
9. Management contact details are provided on booking, please note that normal office hours are between 9am - 5pm. If you have an emergency, the out of hours’ number is , however if it is not a genuine emergency there will be a 50 Euros charge locally. Please inform Management and ourselves if the apartment is not as expected or if there are any damages on your arrival.
10. Bookings are (unless by prior arrangement) from 1pm on the date of arrival to 10 am on the date of departure. Delayed departure times may be arranged at an additional cost. This must be arranged in advance. Late checkouts can be arrange prior to arrival up to 5pm a charge of 25 euros applies anything after 5pm a full days rental will apply
11. The property is non- smoking property at any time. If this is not strictly adhered this could lead to the loss of the security deposit to remove smoke residue from all the furnishings.
12. Guests are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all their belongings with them. On changeover days, there is only time for a superficial check and general clean. We rely on the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring a more intensive clean, this will be charged at 20 Euros per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
13. The security deposit will be returned to you within 7 days from departure in accordance with the conditions listed above.
14. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.